youth's blog

hey,i found Youth blog d,this is the link

http://newlife-eyouth.blogspot.com/



its very nice,but when i click my name ,it connect to my blog!!!!

i m very shock,really really shock,yaler yalar i m just come out from kampung,tak pernah study >:(



then i found the activities of this weeks,its make me easier(dunno what easier??)

its nicer than the recent one,i think this blog can putbing wu or pastor Kuan's speech,activities for next weeks & picture also,hehehehe..............


*p/s:they wrong writing my Name its set yee,not xue er lar,hehehehe.............

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

Hoho.. cant think wat to say. but be more alive and do more activities so you wont get bored easily. hehe..

Shirley 说...

actually this blog is not create by me so can't say anything,hahahah.....

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

i will checkout the blog ;)
xue er is not your chinese name? what name is it?