31/12/2008,the last day............

this is my last post of 2008,a year pass away that soon,i think i should make a list of what i done & what i get
1)i m 20 year old d(-.="')old liao ,my age start from 2 liao,haiz...............
2)i change my work,i m a admin executive liao,(have more time to do other stuff)
3)break with my Ex-BF(sad)
4)my mom get me a male that she think is suitable for me(i m not so sure he is suitable for me)pending
5)learn a lot from my new job(haha........^.^)

what i wanna get done next year(my target(-.-))
1)go to Bali
2)look younger(my life target,i m also look elder than my age(-.='")
3)watch mummy in egypt

what i wanna done for my life
1)have a house in cameron highland(@.@)
2)bring my parent travel to tibet(i think this is my father's dream)
3)bring my parent travel to china(this is my mom's dream,i think.......(-.-)
4)travel to egypt,watch mummy
5)my mom & my grandpa can forgive each others(i think this is what my mother's hope,already half success.XD)


hope i have a good year in 2009,yeah!!!!!!!!

bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

Lol! im late for this blog.
For everything, i wish all the success for yer. 2009, mk em one of ur greatest year!! Hait!

Shirley 说...

NVM, i also start to blogging on Dec 08 hehehehe.......

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

dont ever think you are old, you still have a long way to go, you know what, i like Egyptian history, place and more a lot >_< i really hope i can know more about egypt stuff and more. i hope i can ride a camel a lot >_< i scare camel but i still want to ride on it IN Egypt, ride in Malaysia no feeling. trust me, your dream will come true