old love..................

yesterday my friend told me that she feel hurt when she in love with someone,it just remind me something,feel wanna cry when i told her a little of my past,my love.......
how long will i take to recover?what can i do to forget bout him?how many time i will cry again because of him?

i promise my mom & dad,not to contact him,not to meet him anymore,but my heart still miss him

last week my brother accidenly talk about him,i m crying ..........the whole night........,my mom ask me "u still miss him?u still can't forget him?"i silent i don't know what i should tell her,i already push myself very hard to forget him,but its very hard,they try to push me to another guy,he is a very good guy,but i have no any feeling bout him,if 2 years ago maybe i will in love with him,but now i think i can't.............

then i ask him"can u wait me?i don't know how long it will take"he said ok,
very thanks him.

1 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

you know what, every mood that we have, need time to filter. it is impossible for us to forget something but it is possible for us think it positively. i dont know when will you discover this comment. raven and her boyfriend is getting very well, i am starting to think it positively..