2 1/2day holiday........

staying at home is very bored,i m finish reading 6 novel & 5 comic in a day,too bored,man!!!!nothing to do,already long time din yam cha with my secondary school friend,really miss them,everybody is busy working & studying,when we have a chance to yam cha again leh?maybe newyear?1 year only yam cha 1 time with them,haiz.......kesian lar i,feel so sleepy ler,if i sleep when working,my boss will kill me,her her her.........
i haven buy my new year cloth!!!!!OMG when i gonna buy ler?so lazy to go out & shopping ler,i enjoy staying @ home & play with the hyperactive baby,ying,she is too cute!!!!

1 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

new year clothe.. you are really lazy and bored x( the baby is really kawaii, cant wait to bao her go gai gai, be sure you follow me or i will sell her