stay high...................

hahahaha...............

i m back!!!!!

din update the blog for 4 day(-.-"')
Quite miss this baby blog........
i went to a church youth camp(when i tell my boss,i wanna take leave bcoz of youth camp,she ask me "u still youth meh?"the my face become(-.-"'),dunno what to say,hehehehe...........) 3days 2 night,its very interesting & fun,i really enjoy it very much,the games thanks for all the game planner,kang lim ,aeron,(very garang de)kai jin,yen tung & the rest

the last night,we have a talent show,i really enjoy it,i really wanna apologize to my group member,coz that night i sing until veli veli high,so when talent show i sing very hard to make my sound better & perfect,sakit kerongkong man!!!!!!my sound seem very weird!!!!(T.T)
feel so sad bout that,some thing i need to pologize to ying zi,i said i would sing slowly,but manatahu,i only focus on my sound,totally forget bout tha speed of my song,sorry!!!!forgive me!!!!!

But i still can't forget the keat hin's tau fu fa(-.-"')everytime i saw him,got a sound on my brain"tau fu fa................."OMG!!!!!!keat hin is too terer,he can make my mind can't stop with tau fu fa.......
i really enjoy the camp,eventhought got a garang guy call me kam yu po>:(
coz he said i m kacauing the youngest guy,but there is only 2 guy elder than me what!!!
my group leader & bing wu,it is weird if i kacauing them mah,tak paham lar(-.-)

hope i can join this kind of camp again!!!

1 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

i got i can join this type of camp to, never been to this type of camping and activity before. i wonder, [i got chance or not] haha, you are really happy, sing until throat pain, take care yourself well xp i want to see you sing so much.