Banner Creation of Elijah.......

hehe,i know my group already,Its Elijah!!!,but i always make a mistake,coz 1 of my Customer name is Ejali,then i told my mom my Group name is Ejali ,XD,sorry,so sorry!!!!
then i got my ID card,yeah!!!!my no is E-007,cool man!!!James bond!!!!hohohoho!!!!!XD
but the first lucky draw winner is ................................Nicholas,hehehehehe..........
here with some Photo when we draw the Banner(actually is a big T-Shirt)




Who is that???i wonder why they capture the butt into the photo also???
















Serious!!!found that Aeron is very good in art,doesn't like my Brother,all the art homework have to finish by me
























Clip the fish & drawing the line for the "E",i tell them the fish mean 5 biscuit & 2 fish in bible story,but y got 4 fish leh?
















What r they doing???concentrate to what Aeron drawing???

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

Eek? Wats this all about? Sounds cool but i put em as interesting again. Hoho..

Shirley 说...

actually is a church youth group,we having 3 little country(some kind like that),so we create a flag/Banner for our group.

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

hey, the time when you are having activity, you got a long hair right? short hair make you look mature, long hair make you look leng and mature + a sister feeling and style. banner~ i cant see how is it.