my dearest nail..............

today i cut the sengkuang(my lunch) in my office,then suddenly a very "miracle"things happen,when my knife cut into it,i cut my nail together,(T.T)so my middle finger's nail suddenly become very short,OMG,how i gonna do nail polish if 1 if shorter than others???hmmm..........,can imagine that the other's 4 nails is very long,but tiba2 a short nail in the middle,very weird lar,i m so boring today,nothing to do,YA!M also no any interesting Q,cannot read comic coz boss is here,hmmm......... a boring day,very miss schooling days lar.

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

god, YAM is so so so boring nowadays. at a sudden i think that im gonna lose interest on em. Hmhm..
So, your nails, cut em all la for balance. be fair to all of ur fingers maa.. Haha..

Shirley 说...

we all move to face book d,now only bean & u haven move to face book lor!!!

about my nail,i m too sayang to cut them & make them balance,so my nail is not balance now....

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

about your nail, take care it well slowly, i dont even know how to cut. YAM.. i feel left out because i am a YAHOO malaysia people last time, i add a lots of friend, i even set profile on it.