a new phone!!!!!

hahaha,i got a new phone from someone!!!!yay!!!!!

but sadly,i have to reopen my GPRS,& its only can activate by principle user (my dad):(
& the "someone"also buy me a Dress!!!super expensive!!!i wish to show to yall but My phone can't upload currently!!!!!!(T.T)kesian me!!!!feel like gonna cry!!!!i wanna activate my GPRS!!!!!!!!!!!i will upload after i fix my phone problem,okay!!!

okay i will start to count my holidays,3 days more until holiday & 5 days more until CNY,hahahhaha.................


remember the hyper active baby girl???http://tresureinmylife.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html#1290225199748077410
she go in to hospital liao,coz food poisoning,yesterday when i come back home,her face look green & lost all the energy coz after she eat will vomit all the food,she didn't get any energy,kesian her lar,then my mom took her to hospital,stay one night in hospital,today still dunno can go home or not,hmmm.......worring bout her,hope she will be alright soon!!!

4 条评论:

Apple 说...

Wah god! belum CNY dah dapat hadiah. Lol!
t kirim gua itu limau mandarin arr... kita dekat saja maa, klang ngan shah alam.. hoho..

LEon 说...

What phone? iPhone?

Shirley 说...

Ryu:u balik kampung when hari raya also din send me any gift what,i wait ur dift first,then i send back 1 biji limao for u

Leon:not Iphone lar,just a china phone,but cannot activate GPRS & MMS Services,Kesian me

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

happy you

why the baby get food poisoning? although i give everything to my younger sibling to eat if i got but i dont simply give, i know your mother treat sue ying good but also simply give her eat thing, so pity, she will be fine. i will cant sleep