Noizy night

yesterday night,my neighbour(indian,he stay infront of my home)having a single life party coz he gonna married today,then they on their music very loud,i close all the windows & door,but still can feel the gengaman of the music(can u imagine how loud the music is)then i have to working today,so i gotta sleep earlier,but they keep the Very Damn loud indian Music until 12.45+,i just ~!@#$ in my room,feel like wanna make a police report!!!!!



when my dad come home @ 12.00,he wanna parking the car in to my house(my family have 3 cars,2 parking outside 1 parking inside)coz they put 2 table infront of my car that parking outside so my parent have to move the car out first,but the people who sit @ the 2 table already drunk,when my father ask them to move the table away for a short while,he told my father to drink with him,
then my father said" sorry ,i don't wan"(my dad already very tired coz he just came back from JB,in very bad mood coz too tired)
then the indian said:"apasal u bising2"
my dad:*quite & throw the plastic chair to the indian guy*"who is the one Bising!!!!!"
suddenly about 100 ppl there all move near to my father,they ask my father why throw the chair to their friends,(some of them said now only 9 something what BTW that time already 12 lor,how siao is them!!!)then my neighbour came near to my father & apologize
then they quickly move the table & said wanna help my dad to parking the car.(my mom said they scared my dad will langgar them),then my mother close the door all & go to sleep(cannot sleep also,coz the music sound is too loud)


very scary lor,if they really fight that time,dunno how its gonna be

2 条评论:

Apple 说...

Wor.. wat a day for your family eh. Goodla u didnt mk the police report coz some people just cant accept busybody ppl (even youre not). not to be racist but some indian can become more dangerous sampai tetak orng. hoho..

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

thats why i say i like your father, he is so cool. do you thing i can be his best friend?

uncle, i am ELRIC in text world, you can call me ah yang in real life, got time give me a free ride, i treat you drink tea