My brother & me

anyone that know me well would know me & my Brother always quarrel,
everyday,everynight,when going to shopping,when eating ,when bring my dog out,NON STOP......

then i tell Bing Wu before, i can't be kind if facing my Brother,then Bing Wu(-.-"')
hehe.......
me & my brother only can comunicate by quarrel or fighting,its very weird(-.-"')
when we are small,my mom can't tahan d,then she shout at us:"wanna fight just take a knife from kitchen then fight @ outside,don't make noise at home!!!!!!!"Kesian my mom,need a lot of patient to kept 2 of us(kept is using for pet right?emmm........) :D

sometimes i feel he is my elder brother coz he is taller than me &my mom said he is smarter than me,but i don't think so,coz his result is more "beautiful than me",hehehe...........(i am smarter than him,Muahahaha.........)

sometimes my mom would tell me,he feel alone in home when i am not at home,so everytime when i come back,he will non stop talking with me,then i will fell bored about his topic(boys & girls topic always different mar),then we quarrel again..................

we can't speak more than 30 words,we will fighting again,i just wonder when i m 30 years old,will 2 of us still fighting?hehe........its weird lar....

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

---coz his result is more "beautiful than me",hehehe---

wonder if you talking bout red color, black n blue.Hoho..

Shirley 说...

beautiful= red,hehehehe...........

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

actually quarrel is a type of affection in siblings or family, i am older in house, i use to scold and beat my younger sister or brother to show my affection, each time they cry, i will scold, not comforting because it is my way, as the oldest child in my family, i should give a good example to youngest. you know why i feel so pain about my future? i am the oldest in this family and everything is waiting me to solve