yesterday,my mom told me that my Ex Bf did came back on wednsday
its his Birthday,
but he don't dare to came toward me,
i dunno what could i said about this guy?
he break the relation between us by don't contact me for few month
did u ever saw a coward like him?
he don't even dare to face me
& tell me "i wanna break with u,because u don't wanna go SG with me"
simple & easy
what so hard?
sometimes i really don know he is a male or female,
i think he look more like female XP
but luckily we break up
coz i think i can't stand for a guy like him forever.OMG
if i must marry a guy like him,
i rather single forever
that's my dream,but my mom said"Cannot!!!!!!!"hehe
so what is it?
ladies & gentlemen
i m free & single now
but i think i won't accept anyone for this moment
need some times to rest
love spend a lot of energy & times
& also money if for guys
haha,the moral lesson i learn this time
Bye Bye,CYG!!!!!

6 条评论:

慧·R 说...

Yeah
I think he's not irresponsible
It's great that you are over him now :)
Kambate ^^

慧·R 说...

I mean he's irresponsible...
Typed wrongly xD

Apple 说...

Hoho.. Love need ones to sacrifice more than just time n energy. Money, well me n my gf belanja bergilir2 maa.. Hoho..
Utamakan yg terdahulu God. Maybe this tym you need some rest for love thingy. Life must go on! heheh..

Shirley 说...

raven:haha,so glad i m single now,haha......

ryu:yea,i agree,need some rest now

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

rest awhile and get a great one ;)

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

sometime everyone will have their reason on everyone, maybe you are right but he also have is hard way on everything.