SPM result

haha......
when see the title,yall will thought i m taking SPM result.............
hehehehe..........
i m not that young................
i m talking about my brother's result,he got....................1B4,a lot of C,D,E & a G9
that G9 is not history!!!!is Economi Asas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!an easy subject!!!!!!!he fail!!!!!!!!!!
but dunno why he pass his sejarah,but i think is gam2 pass only
i read our school magazine,found that a lot of our church friend is very active in kokurikulum!!!
if me i m too lazy to join all this activities-.-

tomorrow i will go to port dickson,so maybe won't go to e-youth,but sunday will go for sure,maybe already become orang merah(sun burn!!!)hehehehehe...............
feel lazy to go beach,but my parent wanna go coz they wanna fishing(i dun like fishing,like swimming only XP)
won't take any picture,scare my camera will become salty camera,so that's all,tah tah

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

I dont hv any siblings who taken SPM last year. My gf sis got 10A1 and 2A2 and she has been mocked by her mother. Hoho..

Shirley 说...

walao,ur GF's sis is hyper teror lar!!!!!!!

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

your brother got it own clever part of something, my greastest grade is only 5c result
5C for english and science

have a nice day ;p already passed