frienzzz.........

someday,someone ask me"why u didn't put ur friend list in your blog"
i said"everybody is my friend,why need to make a list,whoever came to my blog is my friend"
a friend- i don't need to know ur name,ur gender,ur family status ,when u find me i m always here,when u need me i m always here........

fewdays ago,a friend remind me a friend,she leave without saying a word,that time i ask myself, why can't discuss with me?m i really ur friend?y u choose a stupid way to finish urself?i don't understand,really...........

i use few year to cure the sadness..............
u leave without pain,but the living people still suffer because of u........
don't make other people sad again,please............

5 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

you have your living way and new life without your friend
your friend leaving is quite sadist
you are not allowed to forget your friend no matter what but you are not allowed to uwah~ about your friend too

ble, sei so po

Apple 说...

The last sentences mk me wonder.. is it..? Hmm..
sadly human didnt appreciat ewhat they have. god, be strong.

Shirley 说...

thanx,ryu & hoo
i m strong de

慧·R 说...

:(
My father's friend committed suicide too
My father nearly broke down :(

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

i feel like giving you a quotes or some meaningfull word

*a friend that we have will always be in our heart, not matter what happen a friend is always a friend, sometime we might miss them but i know they are always be in my heart, even that we forget them or they already not in our memory, some even lost contact, they will always be in my heart no matter what*

i dont even know will you check all the comment i give.