busy...........

i have a busy weekend,sing @ the stage,take care of children,think the game to let them play,then discuss some topic with them,emm.............,if 10 point if the full mark,then i will give myself 5 point,need to work hard to get good result.......


i eat a lot in weekend,non stop eating,my weight is gaining!!!!!!!!!(T.T)


i check my bro's khidmat negara's pick up time,the first time he should go to sarawak but now he change to 2nd batch,so he go to semenyih only,so near lar,i also wanna go,(T.T)if i wanna go i hope i can go 2 sarawak,best!!!!!!!!!!this is my brother's camp detail.

6 条评论:

soulofknight 说...

I never know you have childrens. :P

慧·R 说...

LOL
Taking care of children doesn't mean that Soon has children xD
How heavy are you?? xP
:O
So your bro is same age with me!
Luckily I didn't kena la :P

Shirley 说...

ron:i don't have children lar,i just help the church adult to take care their children

raven:my bro is 18 now,hehehehee.......,i m 20 will going to 21 this october

慧·R 说...

:O
You are same age with my bro my he is a December boy :D

Shirley 说...

then i m elder than ur bro,bwahahahahaa.........

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

dont even know you all are in here, left out..

taking care of kid is what i always do when i visit cousin and more because i use to be oldest, >_< i want to take care too

khidmat negara, i am not too late to join but it will waste a lots of my time and day.

i give you +1 mark on every of your mark