tagged!!!!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1)i love peanut but always forget what affect will cause after eat
2)i have octopus phobia
3)i scare to step on a longkang that have a steel or wood on it
4)love cincau
5)love to drink coffee when eating fruit
6)like bite ice cube
7)i will show my feet when i m sleep
8)like anime so much
9)prefer single life
10)always gaduh with my brother
11)i wanna buy a lappie if can
12)i always carry up the mineral water 10 liter to upstair(office)(i m scary,hehehehe.......)
13)good in drawing comic,but base on my mood
14)like to sleep late,but always sleep early
15)always tertidur when SMS
16)i cry for 3 day when my dog pass away
17)i don't like to care other's matter
18)i will get my car license soon
19)i hope i could sing well
20)wanna learn bout music
21)i have less close friend coz i feel weird when someone too close to me
22)me & my dad close like friend
23)i sacrifice my love before
24)i wanna travel around the world when i still able to move around
25)i will sit @ seaside for whole day if i feel stressful

i wanna tag these blogger since i like their blog so much:-
1)ryuzaki
2)KY(ron)
3)Elric
4)raven
5)chloe
6)Gabriel

2 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

sei po
want to fight, suddenly kena boom, want my slap say la, free

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

actually i want to test some tag from Raven but i dont know you tagged me, some people use tag as their daily post but i dont, i am still posting my daily post. thanks for your tag