LOVE

just finish Chatting with my friend,firstly we talk bout result,then suddenly she told me bout her parent,she think the love their parent gaveso study hard because that will make she felt like her mother's daughter,i really donno what i can told her,when i first meet her,i know she is clever,friendly,cute & pretty,sometimes i hope i was her,coz she look perfect,then i know i won't become a girl as nice as her,so i give up & be myself,suddenly she told me bout her family,i really hope i could give her some of the love that i have,really..........

her situation just like my brother,my brother is smarter than me,really.......although i always said he is stupid,he know what should do when facing some accident or urgent thingy,when i m bluring............
my parent always scold him,always blame him,he told me that my parent love me more than him,but i told him,actually my parent love him more than me,coz they know i m always bluring.......so they must paid more attention to me,or not i always hit the door,broke the plate etc,they always told me my brother is smarter than me,so if next time he wanna have his company himself,i must help him,coz he is my brother.........
their love is do what they can for his future,not only now..............
so for my friend,i don't know whether her parent also same as mine,but i still think parent would do anything for their child

1 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

affection dont show by caring, most of it is by nagging, same like me, i nag people to show my affection, this is the reason that you say i am kepoh. i know people hate being nag but this is my way of giving affection. about your brother, i dont really know him, he must be a strong guy, strong in heart. about your mate, i dont really know because you didnt write the problem.

i know actually you are not that blur, as the oldest child, surely got a bit different. same like me