u leave me ...........
i know.........
at last u leave me......
but dunno why........
i still cant lovin anyone .........
maybe i already dissapointed....
with the word
LOVE
maybe....
i won't love anyone anymore
is this what i have to pay back to you?
pay back the love that u gave too much to me?
u gave it too much....
now is the time to pay back?
maybe...
i don't know
i know i m not the kids that u love anymore.....
2 years
i change a lot
almost all of my life
i almost suicide
the day when i choose to leave
i remember that's 2nd day of CNY 2007,
i ask
why i have to choose?
why...........
nobody could answer me
but i still have to make a choices
but i know after the choices
i will lost a lot
i don't know i would lose my heart
yea,its a pay back to you
now
i prefer to become an outsider
in the world of love between human
out of all the matter
i will watching the movie name
LOVE
again & again
i will watch
but not acting in the movie anymore
its too tired
i couldn't get hurt anymore

没有评论: