1. What is your full name?
Soon leng lui
2. D.O.B date of birth
the day my mom born her first child
3. What is my favorite pizza topping?
cheese
4. At a party, what would I definitely be doing?
kacau people
5. Favorite childhood game is ____masak masak____.
6. What body part would I like to get a tattoo on?
face
7. What color suits me best?
all the color
8. I secretly would like to be a ____L____ for a day?
9. What is my sexiest feature?
eyes
10. If I had 1 day left to live, how would I live it?
go to egypt die beside mummy
11. My favorite flavor of ice cream is CHOCOLATE
12. Am I a good liar ?
do u think i m?
13. How old was I when I went on my first date?
13
14. What country would I like to live in?
god's country
15. What is my middle name?
leng(LOL)
16. What time am I usually in bed by?
not sure based on my mood
17. What would I be willing to eat for 10,000 dollars?
go to travel
18. Who would I most like to meet?
mummy
19. How many times have I traveled out of the country?
emm,now is 2,after jun would be 3
20. If I was running out of my burning house, what item would I grab?
my parent,bro & my dog
21. What is my favorite store to shop at?
if i got a lot of money,all the shop is my favorite shop
22. What am I scared of?
u all already know de la
23. What would be the perfect present for me?
leng chai
24. How many boy/girlfiends have I had?
do u mean the special one?puppy love count or not?then 3
25. What song would I choose to sing at a karaoke bar?
gong xi gong xi(LOL)
26. What is my favorite type of music?
Rock!!!!!!
27. My favorite sport to watch is Badminton!!!!!!Lee Chong Wei!!!!!!!
28. What did I want to be when I was little?
be pretty, when i was just a little girl~~i ask my mother~~~
29. What would I dress as for Halloween?
devil
30. What is my favorite holiday?
yam cha with my friend
31. My favorite drink is ________.
ABC
32. Would I go bungee jumping?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!
33. I am most happiest when ________?i can shopping whole day
34. What is my dream car?EVO9
35. If I had to eat the same kind of food for a month, what type would it be?
anything with mushroom
36. What would I name my first child?
if girl = nathania,boy=angus
37. Who is my favorite Disney character?
tweety bird
38. Favorite fast food restaurant?
secret recipe count as fast food not?
39. What cell phone network do I use?
i will follow u~~~
40. My favorite show on TV?
american idol
41. What was my nickname growing up?
i dont have,but i got a lot for my friend,haha
42. What is my favorite movie?
cape no 7
43. What city was I born in?
Klang
44. Who is the one that tagged you this?
yang yang
45. Do you like this tag?
noooo
46. Will you tag someone else?
hehe,yea,i will tag this to all the people in my cool blog list!!!!!!!!

没有评论: