MC day
i take MC yesterday,fever & flu.......
actually i already take bath,sit on the sofa,
my dad ask me
u ok not?
if not,just take mc lar,
then i said i m ok,its the medicine side effect,make me headach
then i went to the car,
then my dad said,
better dont go,take MC see doctor
then i said "o"*actually i m bluring that time*
i told my coliege
"i take MC today,plz inform boss"
i go to the kuay clinic*kuay in chinese is expensive,LOL*
see the handsome doctor*so sad he already married*
only half minit,i go out take the medicine
so good become a doctor,
half minit already get RM29,
doc said i got a little fever,flu & dry on kerongkong
i go home & sleep until 5+ *actually i din sleep well,coz hot,dunno why i keep awake*
then wake up eat something & medicine.
bring my dog to gai gai,
pity me,sick also have to bring my 2 little things go out T.T
watching TV for a while,
then go to Sleep again @ 9.30
so my main job in sick day is
Sleeping................

没有评论: