yang,i know u wont understand what i yang,I know u wont understand what I m writing now,I know u cant highlight the words,I don’t really know why u will into me?even myself also cant found anywhere good about me
? i m not that good for u, u should get another girl like raven, i gave almost everything to him, all...
the him actually is a Myanmar guy,that’s the reason my parent cant accept him
that time I really think wanna married him after few years couple with him,hehe,a girl like me also think wanna married with him, but now i think i already let him go from my mind,but I still already cant love anyone as deep as I love him
I give too much to him,I already cant give the one i love anything i lost it,but i didn't regret,althought it bring me a lot of pain, ,dont regret giving him too much,if the time can turn back I still will choose be with him,when the day he told me bout his love,

please dont tell anyone if u can understand this post,this is my pass although it is full of tears & pain ,but it still valid,I wont hide it from anyone

1 条评论:

慧·R 说...

I understand this post...
Good luck to you...