sometimes
its not an easy thing for someone to forget something that hurt too much,
sometimes
its not an easy thing like tell u to forget,then u will be able to forget
sometimes
its not an easy thing that like u said"don't cry,it will be ok"then it will be ok
sometimes
its not an easy thing that like u said time will cure everything,then the blood will stop bleeding
i
already told myself to forget,
i
already do a lot to keep living
my blood already finish bleeding
but the scar still there
my heart already stop function
but it still pain
my brain already full with working thing
but when i m alone,my brain still full with him
my tear already dry,
but everytime i saw the necklace,i still will cried like a kid
i throw away the necklace,
u r still in my mind
i throw away the thing that u give me
u still in my heart
i already promise myself,
won't cry anymore
but when u appear in my mind,
i will break my promise
i hope i could stop,
but i can't
i hope i didn't meet u before
but u did appear in my life
dear,
its enough........
its really enough.....
i can't take it anymore......

1 条评论:

慧·R 说...

No you can, you surely can overcome it
If 3 years can't fade the pain totally, maybe in another 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 years...
Keep going...