my brother come back 3days
the three days,
u know what he do?
he eating & sleeping only
what he eat?
pork
my mom ask him
what u wanna eat for breakfast tomorrow?
he said anything with pork
then i said
then we go & eat roti canai balut fresh pork meat,ok?
XD
saturday morning we go to tesco after breakfast
my brother get pork noodle as his breakfast
we spend RM150+ for the snack only
he wanna bring it all to the camp
eat eat eat only,hahaz
my mom said
he become botak liao,look like a nerd if he don't talk
XD
sunday morning,he skip the youth group
he said wanna sleep
then i go alone,
but KL ask
where is YJ?
then i tell him
he curi tulang,sleeping in house,he will come afterward
XP
we send him back to camp after worship
my mom look so lonely
2 more month to go

1 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

he will be back with a lazy life and day
must ask him to get a work quick because the family need his support too. study if can.

jia you to Shirley mom, your cute soon will back to entertain you