"him" again

i think i m single now.............
after suffer for few weeks...........
my friend asking what is going on................
my parent asking what happen to us...............
i answer them i don't know.......................really...........
i know i do something wrong
we are not suppose together........
we are not suitable to each other.......
i m too selfish............
i try to compare him with "him"........
even i know "he" won't appear in my life anymore........
but "he" still in my heart..........
when i will be able to forget "him"?
i miss "him" alot .............really...............
anyone can save me?
anyone can help me??
i m dying..............

2 条评论:

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

>_< sorry
no ability to help

support you by giving comment here
if you two really like each other
i think x_x things still can be change after some talk and change

x(
i dont even know how to comfort you..
gomenasai

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

please take your time, i know you can be fine and i will always jia you to you. i didnt read what i post last time, it is not me at all.

dont think to be single forever, saw your change at blog bottom, age 30