4th blood donate

i go for a blood donate campaign,my 4th blood donate = quitepain coz usually i donate my right hand blood but this time i donate my left hand blood.............
why its pain?
because i very less use my left hand,its a bit cacat de............

quite pain,so i gain an experience-do not donate a cacat hand's blood its painful & maybe the one who receive my blood will become cacat too,(because the blood also cacat?)

NLRC will have a speech in PCMC,i m quite shock when i saw it,then i m thinking wanna go or not?
when i haven't go back to NLRC i stay in PCMC but they have a lot of problem(kinda Politic)i don't really like them,even Youth also doing the politic stuff,then they will compare the result,i m quite weak in my studies then they don't like to talk with me(so realistic)

should i go for the speech???

5 条评论:

慧·R 说...

:(
I am afraid to donate blood
Because I have heard that some people got affected by AIDS after donating blood :(

Shirley 说...

its must use a new needle,won't get aids lar,u watch too much drame liao XD

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

i will faint if i see a bag of blood, i dare to donate but i am too thin la

Shirley 说...

too thin is not healthy know!!!

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

i will gain my weight and make myself to healthy SO that i can donate blood. i always want to donate.. but i am really scare of blood x(

everyone will got things that they scare and dont, please dont think i am this and that.

i cant omg if i see a bag of blood, imagine, leg already weak