LAzy~~
i know i m quite lazy to update my blog recently
after back from thailand
many things happen
i knew something
i know its no result
i m stress in my work
i dont know how long i can hold?
tried to escape
but if i go away right now
i wont get anything
nobody could help me
i know
i always remind myself
keep it
keep going
dont give up
but its tiring
the first time
i said
give me some strength
or send someone to give me power
to keep going
====================================================
my mom asking me
u have BF in your office r?
my first reaction is
o.O What???
why i got BF i oso dunno pulak?
i said dont hv
she dont believe wor
then sua
leave it
tell my dad
he said
mom just care bout my marriage
she hope i can married earlier
but
Hello...........
i m just 20
too early to worried lar
just keep the worried when i m 30 lar
ish2
the same worried repeat & repeat
who can release me from this???
haiz.........

没有评论: