tagged!!!!!

I was tagged by RYU. This is what the tag wants me to do..Link to the person who tagged you. RYUPost the rules on your blog (Done!)Write six random things about yourselfTag six people to your post and link to themLet each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blogLet the tagger know when your entry is up



SIX RANDOM THING ABOUT ME

1)i don't like to eat seafood,especially sotong also known as octopus,i have a sotong phobia,can't even stand near it,hahahahaa...........
2)i like to bite ice cube,everytime i drink cool drink,i can't stop myself to bite the ice cube,even i know it's bad for my teeth,but can't control myself,hehhehee.......
3) i like to drawing in the wall,my room's wall is full of picture that draw by me
4)i like to reading when using toilet,this one look like man,hehehehe......
5)i like to sleep with blanket in my body but not for my feet.
6)i like to drink Cincau Ice very very much!!!!!!i can drink 3- 4 liter/day


the one i wanna tagged is

1)Pui Yeng
2)Yen Ming
3)loyal Play Boy
4)Ethel

ok,that's all

2 条评论:

Apple 说...

Hoho.. now i kno sothing about god not God.. Haha..

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

lets stop saying something about the OCTO things, phobia stuff really cant play a fool, you can have a bad dream if you really kena scare gao gao.

dont try to stop biting ice cube, just stop it and ice on drink is always not good, i dont agree my parent and sibling use ice for drinks too

i want to see your wall so much >_<

reading in toilet, herm, your toilet must be very comfortable and nice, not people bugging around too.

cincau ice >_< i am so thirsty now, wa!! want to drink