New year life~~~

23 of january

my company have CNY dinner,hoohohohh.........

very fun,there is a lucky draw,but i don't get any of it(total 15 hamper)

but NVM,there is an engineer who get the second price!!!!then i please him to give me 1 box of biscuit,& he gave me!!!!!yeah!!!!!!my boss non stop "YAmmmmSeennnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"OMG,i promise my mom that won't drink any alcohol if theydon't by my side de,but my boss destroy my promise!!!!oh boss!!!!!

luckily they didn't blame me coz i didn't drunk,hehehehe.............

i went home @ 11.30pm,with a lot of things

1.a carton of orange mandarin(CNY gift from my boss)

2.pork slice(also CNY gift from boss)

3.pineapple cake(CNY gift from boss)

4.wrapping paper(to wrap hamper)

5)2 glass of plant(from my office,i scare it would die when i resume work after 9 days holidays)

6)my shirt(i change a dress after work)

7)Etc(feel like i m moving my office stuff to my home:P)



24 of January

i clean up my room coz its so untidy,but i mess it up again on the 4th day of CNY,haiz...........

then i buy a new pant on giordano,its RM129.00 but i have a voucher(discount RM50)so i got it on price RM79.00,so happy,hehehehhe........

i go to buy the steamboat stuff with my mom,there is a very cute puppy dog(quite big size)

its biting my jeans pant & don't wanna let go ,it seem very playful to me,hehehehhee......

i wait my mom about half an hour,then i play with the dog half an hour

my mom don't like me play with the dog coz she said it's dirty,but in my mind, human's heart are dirty than dog's mind coz dog won't bite the owner if they love the owner,but human will betray human even the one is their best friend.



then i went home watching TV at night coz i m quite tired go here & there



25 of January

its the last day before CNY,my whole family clean up our house together today coz tommorow can't sweap the floor or washing anything,but my dad bring an aquarium back,then i ask him our work not much enough???bring an aquarium back to let us wash???>:(

then he just :D

me:(-.='")dunno what to said to my dad,haiz.......

we finish up cleaning about 5pm then we rest for a while,& start prepare dinner for the night,its Steam boat!!!!!i like it very much,then my sai ma come to join us during the dinner,we chit chating while eat ,watching TV & joking,then they went home to praying @ 11 o'clock

our family didn't pray so we gamble until 12o'clock then go to bed,but asleep at almost 2 o clock,coz they burning the firework,quite noizy,but it add a little new year mood for me :)



26 of January

firstday of New year,i get a RM50 from my parent,it a lot for me,quite happy,then we went to my anutie house,get a lot of angpao from them,hehehehe...........then i went back home sleep & gamble among my family member

27 jan-1 feb
everyday same go to visit other's house then went home gamble then watching "honey & clover"taiwan version until late night so my eye become panda eyes @.@
so scary!!!!

2 of feb
i resume work but feel dizzy & sleepy.................
that's all for my Chinese New Year!!! :P

3 条评论:

Apple 说...

Lol! Most of them sound tired but i believe you hv ur own fun rite?
Next new year, make sure you cook more food so everyone can makan2 banyak2 maa.. haha..

Shirley 说...

yea,u r right,very tired.......
everyday my mom force me to gamble with her until 1-2 o clock(T.T),pity me.......

ELRIC HOO YIK YANG 说...

hard to comment because it is a very long post

haha, CNY dinner is very nice!!
try reject your best to dont drink anymore
do you believe..
[i dont drink alcohol and gamble]
dont say i am not guy
i hate gamble and i like alcohol, i can finish a tin calbersg in few minute.. need to stop drinking. bad

actually something i am a bit scare on wild animal, each time i play with wild animal, my mind will start to think, what are them thinking, will they like this? i will look at their eye but of course dont stare to long because animal wouldnt understand why human look at it. i will use some hand language.

Shirley, dont ever think that wild animal dont bite, something they bite is also for playing and good, i get attacked by a puppy before, keep on biting my leg because the puppy is playing with me, i let it bite but it is really pain.
T_T no people help me at all, at last i run in to CC and hide

i love animal ;)